Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mindy and Zach: Beauty Captured

With wedding season just around the corner, I wanted to practice some new ideas I have for my 2010 brides.  Sunday was funday with models Mindy and Zach.  We played around at a top secret photo spot close to my house.  What could have been an awkward situation for strangers, these two did an amazing job looking beautiful.
Photobucket
We shot in the afternoon sun.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
My friend Sabrina and I did most of the styling on the shoot.  She made the accessories with purple feathers and I tried my hand at floral arrangements with this super large magnolia bouquet.
Photobucket
I LOVE this background.  Lots of architecture and lines.
Photobucket
Our final shot is on a grassy hill just before sunset.  I love the colors in this one and the way her dress shimmers in the light.
Photobucket

No comments: